(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.goof-for-kids.com
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract with
Teppex Jaber Mirzakhani Weaver Str. 23 D-42105 Wuppertal
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract. (4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passes the proposed in our Internet Shop ordering procedure.
This order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods 2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button 3) verification of the particulars in the cart 4) pressing the button "Checkout" 5) Sign the online shop after registration and entering the applicant information (email address and password). 6) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data. 7) Binding sending the order by clicking on the "chargeable buy" or "buy"
Consumers can reach before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him "back" button to control its information back to the website on which the information provided by the customer are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ( "Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our Terms and Conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time and under
Your order data can be accessed for security reasons no longer on the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by cash on delivery, credit card, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to the purchase price to be paid immediately after the conclusion. As far as we deliver on delivery, the due date of the purchase price occurs upon receipt of goods.
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. Delivery is here latest within 5 working days. The deadline for delivery in the case of advance payment the day after payment order to the body responsible for transfer bank and all other forms of payment on the day begins to run after the conclusion. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold only passes to the delivery of the item to the buyer on this also the dispatch of purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity:
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day have taken to buy, or a representative of your third party other than the carrier and possession of the goods or has.
To exercise your right, you have to Teppex goo-for-kids Jaber Mirzakhani Weaver Str. 23 D-42105 Wuppertal Email email@example.com
by way of unambiguous statement (for example, a consigned by post mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.